Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Rhett - Rapiditooooo

Hola Familia!!
I hope your doing good. This week went by super fast, it's insane it's already the last week of the transfer. This week we had a great week. We are seeing a lot of progression in investigators. I really hope to stay here for another transfer. I feel in the next few weeks there will be some great things happening. This transfer as a zone we did an activity where we really focused on service and love, and showing that in everything we do. Being a zone leader it has been awesome hearing all the stories and experiences from the zone in all the different areas. Today we had an activity where every companionship shared an experience or what they were able to learn out of this transfer. The spirit was so strong as they testified about the impact love and service has had on them and in their areas. I feel like the zone is like family. We are all close and know we are all here helping each other out. Love and service really does unite. It has shown me really how when we love and serve we come to love those we are serving and become closer as brothers and sisters! Every day we have the opportunity to serve! Sorry I don't have much time, but having experiences daily on the mission has really helped me come to know on how much the Savior has done and how much He really has served us. We owe him so much...All he asks us to do is come to Him! I love this gospel so much! Much Love
Elder Reilly



No comments:

Post a Comment