Monday, November 6, 2017

Rhett - Trick or Treat

Hola Familia y amigos!
Espero que todo este muy bien. I don't have much time to write but it was another busy, great week. We were able to see some great things happen. Rosaly, her sister, and Marisa all came to church this week. Marisa has really gotten to know the members now and there is a new light in her when she comes to church. She just seems like such a happy person now, it's been awesome to see the change in her. Also, Rosaly has been reading the Book of Mormon a lot and feels really good about it. This week she invited one of her friends to the lesson so that we could share with her too!

We have been working with the Rojas family who is also progressing a lot. The husband has told us multiple times how much he really wants to change and help his family come closer to God. Life has been a little bit tough for them and I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ will help them to have that change. I am very excited for them, and I know it will bless them so much. One thing I have learned from this week is about faith and commitment. Heavenly Father has so many prepared blessings for us, that if we just have the faith and are commited we can recieve. When we are truly committed and show our faith to follow Jesus Christ, that is when the change takes place AND that is when we can feel the joy the Gospel brings. I think it is great to know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and has provided a way for us to return to live with Him and have all that He has. That sounds like the greatest plan ever to me! That's because it is.. I know that that's true and am here serving the people of Paraguay because of it. I love you all y espero que tengan una muy buena semana!
Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment