Monday, November 20, 2017

Rhett

Hola familia y amigos!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all enjoying a nice turkey feast right now.. I'm kind of missing that over here right now honestly. The turkey is super expensive here so we don't have a chance haha. But I really do have so many things to be thankful for. I am so grateful to be blessed the family I have especially, a family centered in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I couldn't ask for more than that.

This week was another bit of a crazy week. I'm still adjusting to this AP thing haha but am very grateful for the opportunity I have to serve and help the mission. This week we had to go to Argentina for some zone conferences on Monday and Tuesday and then on Wednesday we were able to go back to our area in Paraguay. When we got back, we worked like crazy. It was honestly one of my favorite weeks in the mission. I feel like my comp and I have the same vision it is honestly so fun. There is a love for the people and the gospel that we have been talking with literally everyone we can. I have been able to see how Lord is preparing people for us to teach and putting people in our path as we open our mouths. In the time we were able to work we were able to have a lot of lessons and help many people come to accept a baptismal date. I honestly feel so happy to be here right now. I feel like the Lord is really helping me be an instrument in His hands. I love this work and invite all who maybe don't know much about the church to come and see for yourselves. If missionaries come by, I invite you to let them in and share this message we have to share. I know it will bless you life. I love you all and am grateful for the influence you have all had in my life. have a great week!
Elder Reilly 

No comments:

Post a Comment