Friday, December 1, 2017

Rhett

Hey guys!
Sorry I have like no time to write. But I'll just say that this week was great. We had lots of stuff to do but when we were able to work in our area we took advantage and have some great things happening here. We have a lot of progressing investigators that are really prepared for the gospel. We have seen some great miracles. 
We had a lesson with Marissa this week for the first time with her boyfriend who has seemed like he hates the church. He didn't want anything to do with us. But when we talked to them this week about the importance of the family and the gospel and how God blesses us so much in families, to make it short they now want to get married and have a baptismal date for December. I am super happy and pumped for them.
I just want to end off saying that I know that the family is important and the when we follow the teachings of Jesus Christ our families will be happy and one day be able to rest with God. I love you all have a great week!

Elder Reilly










No comments:

Post a Comment