Monday, December 11, 2017

Trent - Ilumina el Mundo!

Hola Everyone!

This week was so great. A 70 came to speak in the stake conference in Neuquen and he was a beast. All he talked about was missionary work and he fired all the members up. This Friday we have a Christmas dinner activity and the bishop invited us to sing Christmas songs there because he wanted our missionary spirit. His counselors and him are going to go two hours before the activity and invite everyone in the street they can find! It's gonna be sweet. I love when members join with us in the work. We don't feel alone. We feel supported and like we're all a team. I just love this work so much and I love the Christmas season. Estamos invitando a todos a iluminar el mundo! What a great initiative the church is doing. It's such a special thing to be able to invite all to come unto Christ and follow His example and serve. I love it. I hope we can find all the humble in heart and all who are willing to take the "yoke of Christ" upon them and ACT and be baptized. Because His yoke is easy and His burden is light. 

I have been studying the Book of Mormon a ton in my studies and I LOVE it. It enlightens my understanding. I found this awesome verse this week that has never hit me so hard. 2 Nefi 2: 8 Wherefore, how great the importance to make these things known unto the inhabitants of the earth, that they may know that there is no flesh that can dwell in the presence of God, save it be through the merits, and mercy, and grace of the Holy Messiah, who layeth down his life according to the flesh, and taketh it again by the power of the Spirit, that he may bring to pass the resurrection of the dead, being the first that should rise.
So true! Its SO important to make the Gospel known unto all the Earth. The MOST important! They need to know their Savior. :)

All the members out there who read this please help the missionaries and invite! All those who aren't members, please listen to what the missionaries have to share. I know its true! Love you and miss you all! Chau!

Elder Reilly








No comments:

Post a Comment