Friday, December 1, 2017

Trent

Hola Everyone!

This week was great. We worked hard and talked with everyone as usual. Transfers came and I'm staying here in Neuquen for another six weeks. My companion Elder Meteer left and I'll miss him. He's a really hard worker with great faith. My new companion is Elder Eslpin from Ceder City, Utah. He has 15 months in the mission and he seems like a hard worker too. He arrived just a couple hours ago. The whole morning I was waiting in the terminal to be with all the missionaries that were traveling to their new areas. It was fun to be able to see a lot of missionaries that I hadn't seen in a while!

The work is going well. We have Laura that we are helping quit smoking. She is progressing well and is cutting down the number of cigarettes that she smokes every day. We are also teaching a lot of Paraguayos but they haven't been fulfilling their commitments even though they are very nice. If we could just get them to church they could feel the spirit and difference in their lives when they are keeping the commandments. We are also teaching a great family that is a reference from a member family here in Neuquen. They are progressing very nicely. They recently lost their child which is very sad, but I love the hope the Gospel brings to those that have lost loved ones! We will be able to see them again!

When we're not teaching the investigators we have, we are out in the street talking with everyone or visiting members to help them share the Gospel. This work is very hard but very fulfilling. At the end of the day you just feel good and happy. I get to enjoy the constant influence of the Spirit. And when I'm serving these people I'm in the service of my God!

Love you and miss you all! Till next week!

Elder Reilly




No comments:

Post a Comment