Thursday, March 22, 2018

Rhett

Hola familia y amigos!
I hope you all had a great week. To start off I just want to give a shout out to Morgan and Dan, Happy Birthday! Sorry a little late but I hope you guys celebrated well. I'll
be back in no time to to school you in highball like the good old days HAHA! Love you guys. Well, this week was a another good weekkkk. Jose got baptized yesterday! He is so awesome. He is 14 years old and and is super smart. He loved going to church and coming closer to God ever since we met him. He was a little scared to get into the water at first but after that his baptism went great. He has had a rough tough life, especially growing up with basically no parents. I know that the gospel will continue to change his life and his family's as well. His dad and step mom are also sharing with us and now want to come to church. So that is pretty awesome. 

Man I feel like Heavenly Father has blessed us so much these past few weeks. We go and talk with a member or go and visit someone, and find out that their family member has just moved here and wants to go to church, or that their friend just passed through something difficult and wants to meet with us, or even just being led to some random house and finding someone that needs the message just at the time we arrive. I know that when we do our part and do all we can do, the Lord will always be there to help us. 

I'd like to end off sharing a scripture. I gave a talk this week ar church about the Book of Mormon and this came to mind. Helaman 5:6-7. We can read from the scriptures and learn from all the lives that lived before us and how they were blessed when they followed the Lord. But now we are all here at this time for a reason and Heavenly Father can use to to do big and great things as well. What will be in our books and what will we be remembered for in our lives? I thought that was cool, and I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for every one of us! Have a good week, love you all
Elder Reilly

Some cow feet 

baptism of Jose

Riding in thr back of a truck to gp to a lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment