Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Trent

So this week was solid! We had to push the baptismal date of Darci and Leo back a little because the bishop said the less active dad needs to wait a little bit more to baptize them. But they are pretty solid for their baptism. We're not worried! The Lord is blessing us a ton. San Martin has one big ward. It's a lot better working with the members now! They all remember me surprisingly and it's sweet. There is a branch in the next city over and a branch in Villa la Angostura. There are 4 missionaries in SM and 4 in Junin and 2 in Villa la Angostura. We always walk. ALL DAY haha! But it's all good. And, Yes I cook ñioquis and empanadas and many things now. It's pretty sweet.

I'm trying to do EVERYTHING I can here and I'll try to be better every day! Love you! Nos vemos! I'm trying so hard and I knock every bad thought out of my mind and talk to everyone and invite with valentia! God will bless you!! Use this time to get closer to God and get to know Him! He gives every trial for a reason so use it for growth! 

Elder Reilly





No comments:

Post a Comment