Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Trent

Hola Hola!

Miss you all a bunch. Everything is going solid here in San Martin. The beautiful weather is coming to an end unfortunately and it will start raining a ton here in these coming weeks. Usually the people are a little bit more compassionate when they see us walking out in the rain and they let us in more haha so that should be nice.

I have almost no time to write this email,
but just know that everything is great and Elder Johansson and I are working like CRAZY out here. We have fasted and prayed a ton and we hope the Lord gives us success like he did with the sons of Mosiah if we suffer with patience our afflictions and keep going hard every second of every day!

Love you guys! Ciao Ciao

Elder Reilly

(Excerpt from Trent's letter to his grandma)

We find so many ways to serve people here on the mission its such a great opportunity. The coolest thing for me here in the mission is the understanding I've gained of the Atonement and the Plan of Salvation. As I have learned more about the Savior I just LOVE him! And I want to be like him. I recognize my fallen state and that He is the only one who can help me back! I think that knowledge will do me the most good for my whole life. I know my Savior and I'll always strive to be like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment