Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Trent

Excerpts from his parents' letter again - no main letter!

Happy Easter!

This week was sweet. Conference was awesome. I love the new changes and the awesome talks. We had investigators in church this week too, to listen so that was sweet. I'm sure they felt the power of our modern prophets' guidance. 

Transfers came again and Elder Johansson and I are staying in San Martin and we are pumped! I'm so excited. We are gonna work like crazy. We have a solid group of people now so now we have to get them all in the water this month! I have no doubt that we will have great success this month. We are fasting and praying a lot and working like crazy. My comp is a beast and we have the same vision. President told us that God has some great things in store for us if we keep working like we're working.

Its so sweet that there's a Brazilian Apostle. Finally, we got a latino in there! Of course it would've been nice to get someone from Argentina but I guess we'll settle for a Brasilero. I loved the last talk by President Nelson. It was sweet that there's gonna be a new temple in Argentina and a temple in Russia! I heard we' re basically on the brink of WWIII with them haha so hopefully we can get a temple in real quick.

I'm so glad I have a pair of Bad A parents ready to fight any challenge. I just got done reading Alma and at the end its all about the wars and Captain Moroni protecting the righteous. We're all soldiers in the army of God and I feel like the Reilly Family is on the front lines taking on whatever Satan's got!

My clothes are all good. Maybe I'lll need to buy a new pair of shoes but I think they'll just make it through haha. My black ones are destroyed but I want to wear them every day until they are just unwearable and then take them home as a memory. It will be cool. 

I know Christ lives! Love you! Till next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment