Thursday, April 19, 2018

Trent

Little bits from his parents' emails again...Trent didn't send a main letter!

...I'd run through a wall for my Heavenly Father too! That's what the mission has taught me. It's awesome. I feel full of love. Sometimes I just talk to someone in the street, and I already feel like running through a wall for them too. God is filling me with His love.

In the area the work slowed down a little and we had a tough week but we are going to keep working like crazy! We had some people that we had a lot of hope for who are not progressing anymore and we had to stop passing by them so much but we are finding new people ad helping those who are still progressing. I love this week and I am so glad to be here. Really I wouldn't want to be doing anything else anywhere else. I LOVE this work!!!!!

Love you! Til next week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment