Thursday, April 12, 2018

Trent

No main email again! Excerpts again...

Yes I'm glad too that I am staying with Elder Johansson . We really are a good team it's so fun working together. We will be great friends for life I'm sure. Don't worry about the fasting mother! Sacrifice bring blessings! At the beginning of each month all the zone leaders have a "council" in Neuquen to talk about the problems and challenges in the mission and make a plan to get better and fix them and baptize more. They are actually really cool and spiritual. Being a Zone Leader is actually really awesome and it does teach me so many things that will help me for the rest of my life...Like how to serve and love and work and minister to. There is a lot of stress but mom thats fine! It is helping me be able to manage stress too for when I back and when I get married and have no money and have to manage anyway haha. 

The Spirit really is with me! He's guiding us constantly and he testifies of our words! So thanks for your prayers! 

I feel like I am learning and progressing so much in the mission it's crazy. I'm so glad that I'm out here. My testimony is now unbreakable! I love the scriptures and believe what they say. I pray like 100 times a day it's crazy. I am really getting to know God and Jesus Christ and the how the Holy Ghost works too. Its amazing! I am so grateful! The mission is no sacrifice. I am getting recompensed(I think that makes sense in english) 100 fold. And the craziest part is that I'm never thinking about me. Sometimes I just look back after all this time of working and serving like crazy and I'm like wow God is blessing me and changing me a ton and I didn't even know it. It's awesome. This is what I needed in my life! It's setting me up for the eternities! Thank you Dad for preparing me for this! You and mom's example got me out here!

Im so excited to see Cal and all the kids and how they are doing when I get back. Sounds like the family is killing it! Love you! Till next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment