Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Rhett

Hola Familia!!
This week was awesome!! I just want to say how greatful I am to be a part of this great gospel and for the opportunity I have to share it! This week we saw some great things happen.

Fransisco got baptized on Saturday!! My comp baptized him and I got to confirm him a member of the church. So awesome! He seriously has changed so much. He was an angry 14 year old kid who didn't want anything to do with the church or his family. He was fighting so much with his mom that at one point he even left the house to live somewhere else. We had the opportunity to keep teaching him through all of this. He started reading the Book of Mormon and praying. And on Saturday he was baptized and now is happy with his family and has a strong testimony of the gospel. He seriously is so happy now, it is crazy. I love this gospel so muchhh!! I'm so happy for him and his family! 

Unfortunately we weren't able to visit Celsa 

this week. But on Saturday we passed by her house and were able to talk to her son Isaiah who's in his 20s. The last time we talked to him we talked about the power of The Book of Mormon and how we can come closer to God when we read it. When we passed by he told us he had been reading, opened up his book, and even had been marking it up. He shared with us how he really likes the book and feels like every time he reads it, he reads something that's just what he needs. He also told us that his mom has been reading a chapter every day! That was really great to hear that they are reading! It really is true what Isaiah said. Every time we read we can find something just that applies to us in our lives. I have been reading it for a second time in Spanish, and I can say that I feel that way every time I read. I know that it is true and that Christ lives! He is our Savior and loves us so much that He suffered, so much, even bled from every pore. And He offers forgiveness and joy to all that come unto Him. Man the mission is so great. This week was a good one, and we continue to see the Lord working with us to bring souls unto Him! Love you all!

Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment