Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Rhett

Hola!!
Sorry I really don't have much time this week, but I'll just start off by saying Happy Father's Day dad!! Thanks for everything you do for the family and have done for me. I would not be where I am without you! Love you dad!

This week went by super fast. We had lots of stuff to do. The other day we did an open chapel with the Zone in Obligado which is the last area I was in! So that was cool getting to see some of the members again and the people I got to know there! Basically we all just went out contacting and inviting people to the church to come to the event and learn more about what we do in the church. There were some cool people that came and others that were interested in the missionaries coming by to visit them. So it worked out well!

This week an investigator that has been really dificult to find, Analias, we were able to find and finally get her to come to church! She had been reading the Book of Mormon and praying but felt that she still hadn't received an answer if it's true yet, but she feels good about reading. We told her that the only way to really know and find out for yourself is by going to church. So she said she would come, and yesterday we passed by her house and she came with us to church! When she left she told us how she really like it and felt great! She understands really well and I feel like she knows the things we're teaching are true.
I'm really excited for her. Really there are a LOT OF GOOD THINGS HAPPENING HERE. We have been trying to do lots of service and figure out different ways to help and show our love for the people and I can see how it is helping them progress in the gospel. It's crazy to see how every person on earth has trials and problems that many times they know how to overcome. How great it is to know that with the help of the gospel, Heavenly Father can help us get through it all. I have been able to see that here a lot and has made me more grateful every time I share it. I hope you all have a great week! Much Love
Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment