Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Rhett

Hola Familia!
I hope you all had a great week! I found out this week that I'm getting transferred.... I'm pretty sad to leave this area, but I know things happen for a reason and the Lord has people prepared for me in my new area. I will miss the Paraguayans though! I serously have met so many great people here, and to see them change for the better in the gospel, I couldn't be more happy for them. I know their lives will continue to change as they continue to follow and live the gospel. 

Sooooo...I'm going to Argentina!! Kupepa.. they would say in Paraguay!! haha. I'm going to an area called Ruta which is about 40 minutes from Iguazu Falls from what I've heard. I'll be able to go there on Pday. So that will be sweetttt. I'm pretty sure it is a small branch there so we are going to work our butts off and try and help the church grow. My comp is an American, Elder Peters. He has about 3 months in the mission, so I'm sure he's gonna be pumped up to work and learn Spanish. I'm pretty pumped!! I dont know how it will be, but I know the Lord sent me there for a reason and that there are people waiting. I hope that I can just be open to the spirit enough to really be led to find each one of them. I love this work and I know that this church is true. It was restored to the Earth and Jesus Christ is at it's head. I hope you all have a great week!!! Much Love
Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment