Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Trent

(excerpts)

Man I got transferred! It seems that God always does this haha. We start having success and he changes me to somewhere else haha. I recently learned that two of the people I found and taught in San Martin got baptized though so that's sweet! I hope to hear that the Antelo family gets baptized too! Sad that I have to leave them! So now I'm in Roca! I got here with another whitewash! Me and my new comp, Elder Stuardo from Chile, got here Wednesday and we didn't know anything about our area haha. That was interesting. The past Elders didnt leave us a single investigator. The area book is all disorganized and the area was pretty much dead haha but were just gonna work it like crazy! My new companion is a good missionary and we are getting along well so that's nice. I'm still a district leader too. I'm excited to be here! It's a big ward and the members are great! We already found two great families and taught them so that's sweet! We found a woman named Susana who is really prepared to receive the Gospel!! The Lord is blessing us a ton! We just have to work! So that's what were gonna do! I love you and miss you! Till next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment