Monday, July 30, 2018

Trent

(excerpt)

Love ya and miss ya! Ariel is doing all right. He didn't come to church. That's so discouraging when they don't come. But it's ok. I one of the coolest experiences of my mission this week though! We taught a family that we haven't found in a while that we taught our second day here: Fabian and Amalia. After the lesson, Fabian drove us to our apartment and on the way he told us the coolest thing ever! He said that the first day when we found him by himself, the night before he had a dream where his mom(who died 4 years ago) told him not to go to work the next day because people were going to pass by his house and share something that was going to help him. That next morning he stayed home and my companion and I passed by. And we were the only ones who passed by the whole day. It was so crazy! We were guided by the spirit and God prepared everything! So awesome! We hope to help him and his wife prepare to be baptized next month!! I love the mission for experiences like that! It makes everything worth it. It's really hard but it's the best thing ever! I don't want it to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment