Thursday, July 12, 2018

Trent

(excerpts)

Yes! I got transferred after only a short time in Villa Ceferino. This area is very similar haha. It's pretty ghetto but I like it. Yes I am living with Elder Johansson again! I'm so glad! I thought I wasn't going to see him until he was home at his homecoming talk. We have to look for another apartment though because we live so far away from our area! We have to walk 45 minutes to get there and 45 minutes back. Its very inefficient but for now it's all we got. We are looking for new apartments but every one that we have found has been too expensive! YES, my mission president gave me a blessing before he left. I was so thankful! It was really nice of him to do that. I haven't met the new mission president yet. But Elder Johansson and his comp got to go to the leadership council thing and meet him and they said he is a beast! So I'm excited. I get to meet him on Thursday. 

Everything is good here. We are teaching this really awesome family of 4. Martin, Patricia, Tisiano, y Agustina. They didn't come to church though!!! Immediatly after sacrament meeting we left to go to their house and see what happened and they were sleeping dangit! But we explained to them the importance of going to the church and they committed to come again the next week. We are working hard and doing everything we can to put this place in order.

Sounds really fun with the whole family down there! Plan something good when we get back! LOVE YOU! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment