Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Trent

(excerpt)

This week was better! We have had some sweet experiences with people. It's crazy! They feel the power but it's just so hard for them to act. It crushes me sometimes! I feel like Nephi because I'm crying in prayer for them in the nights. I always want to know if I could do something more to help them. Ariel is having a tough situation. We finally found him yesterday and talked about the Plan of Salvation for about 2 hours. It was crazy. At first, he was so mad at God for the situation he is in. He was telling us all the stuff that's happening in his life and I just started smiling because I knew he was being humbled perfectly. We just started teaching him all about the Plan of Salvation and I just felt so guided in all I was saying. His whole perspective changed. He now knows his divine destiny and why we have to have opposition in all things here in the Earth. It was so powerful! I love the Plan of God! I really understand it now! I love this work even though it's so hard. Martin and Patricia came to a baptism on Saturday but not to church on Sunday. They are doing well but they don't like to commit to go to church. So we hope to get them there! 

I'm gonna keep giving my all! I love these people and I'm giving all I have to them! I hope I can help Ariel and Martin and Patricia and Fabian and Amalia all get baptized! Pray for them! Love and miss you! Till next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment