Thursday, August 9, 2018

Trent

Hey!

Love and miss you! This Sunday was actually a rough one. We went to the house of Martin and Patricia before church and I had made pancakes and everything and we were gonna eat breakfast and go to church and we ate breakfast and then Martín said that they had made a decision as a family and that they're not going to go. It was so sad! He said that they didn't want to commit to go because they don't want to have to go every week and miss time to do other things. We tried to do all we could to testify and get them to but they weren't convinced. They are such a great family. Things like that are so hard. But así es...we´ll just keep working.

Transfers came and I'm staying here with Elder Stuardo. This will be his last transfer. I hope we'll have success together after having this difficult transfer. It was the only transfer in my entire mission in which not one investigator came to church! But I know that if i keep trying my best and trying to make miracles happen than I will find people to teach and baptize! I trust in God!

It will be very sad to miss the sealing of Martin and Blanca! A missionary who arrived to the zone today just got here from Esquel and he told me that Martin and Blanca are super active and that he got ordained an Elder! Thats so awesome! I'm sure they will make it to the temple. 

We found a new apartment but they haven't finished the contract yet so we haven't moved in still. This month I hope we can move in.

Love you! Pray for us so that we can find the prepared people! Till next week!

Elder Reilly


No comments:

Post a Comment