Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Rhett - Como esta ESsseeeeeee

Hola Familia!! 
Another good week out here! On Tuesday I had to go to Posadas and met my comp Elder Esse. He is from Chile and is a convert to the church of about 5 years. His mom and dad aren't members of the church so it really was a big sacrifice to leave them and come, but for that he knows why he is here and is excited about the work. This was his first week on the mission so he's got fresh legs and is ready to do the Lord's work.

We are having some great things happening here in Ruta. It hasn't been easy, but the Lord has led us to continue to find new people and help those that we have been able to cme in contact with. Familia Rivas came to church this week again and Jonas accepted a baptismal date this month. It was so great to see them at church again, they seem very happy to be there. Leti and her family are also really trying to prepare for baptism. They are are seriously so awesome, they feel like family to me. We had a lesson with them yesterday and they really feel it's true and are praying to know when they should be baptized. Their faith in the gospel and the church has grown so much it makes me so happy to see. I love them so much. 

This week a lot of things happened like every week and I really can't describe it all in a letter, but I just know that the Lord directs this work. He is with us and is helping His work here in Ruta. I know He knows us individually and knows what we need. I have seen how He has helped us be instruments in His hands to help those in need of the gospel in their lives and really I am very grateful for the opportunity I have to serve. I know the gospel can change our lives if we really seek for it and then act. I hope you all have a great week. Much Love,
Elder Reilly

Los nuevitossss. Me and Elder Esse

No comments:

Post a Comment