Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Trent

(excerpts)
This week was really good! We had a woman named Irma in church who is a really great investigator! She had a great experience in church and will come again the next week! We are surely going to baptize her in September. Leo and Sole came to the baptism this Saturday and they also enjoyed it. They will come to church next week. We have contacted a TON of young families too so we're excited for all the work we have to do this week! 

...Being here for so long I can't believe how blessed we are as a family. It's crazy that we even have the opportunity to go to a place like that. That's the place of people's dreams here! I don't remember the last time I saw a pool haha or even heard of a slide. We're so blessed!

I just gotta keep pushing and never be satisfied and God will bless after the trial of faith! He's blessing us a lot. Also I found out that a woman that I taught in Neuquen Centro got baptized this week! She is named Laura and she smoked 3 packs a day(60) and I got her down to about 12 before I left and now she got baptized! It's good to know that my efforts weren't wasted there! 

I love this work! Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment