Monday, November 26, 2018

Trent

This week was good. Cristian is doing pretty well, but he's studying philosophy so he had some pretty wack ideas when we taught him the plan of salvation. We found some really good investigators this week though. I’m excited to see how they progress this next week. My companion is really great. He is really obedient and works really hard. 

The mission secretary told me this last week that Rhett and I will be flying home on the same flight! And we are gonna have a really long layover in Buenos Aires so well be able to talk for a long time. That should be sweet! I cant believe the mission is coming to an end! I dont want it to finish! I love it so much!! I will sprint to the finish. 
I’m really trying finish strong and come home and hit the ground sprinting and baptize all the rest of my friends. Start praying so that God prepares them! 

Love you! Till next week!

Elder Reilly


No comments:

Post a Comment