Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Trent

I’m writing really late because I got transferred this week to train one of the newbies haha. I was so sad to leave Roca honestly! The work was progressing so well! We had 5 investigators in church this week, Leo, Luis, María Elena, Hugo, and Antonela. And three of them have baptismal dates in November. But I'm excited to be in my new area and to TRAIN! It’s gonna be so fun. My new comp is from Indiana. He’s named Elder Gray and he seems like a really nice kid. We have a HUGE area so it should be a lot of walking and a lot of fun. 

Among the people we taught this week are 3 great investigators we found named Cristian, Yesica, and Luisa. They are all really prepared to receive the gospel and we found them through contacting on the street. We've literally been talking to everyone so I'm sure well keep finding lots of new prepared people. Luisa accepted a baptisimal date for the 24th of this month. She has family members in the church and she’s always wanted to talk to the missionaries. We were guided to her!

Thats great that Trump is killing it. Argentina is seriously in the tank. About 10 years ago, the dollar and the Argentine peso were equal and now 1 dollar is a little less that 40 Argentine pesos. It’s crazy. But good for me haha because all the souvenirs I buy before I leave are gonna be cheap. The common peolpe suffer though. When I got here, a kilo of bread was about 10 pesos. Now its about 60! No one has enough to eat. They have to keep raising the amount of money that they give to the missionaries every month. 

I can’t believe the mission is almost done. I’m literally giving everything I have! I’m just gonna keep going strong until I’m done haha! Love you! Till next week!!


1 comment:


  1. NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
    Hiking Gear

    ReplyDelete