Monday, November 26, 2018

Trent

(excerpt)

I’m just gonna do what you always say and sprint the finish and come home every day dead until I’m done. I’ve done it the whole mish why stop now. I really do love this work! The spirit has really been working with Cristian it’s so cool to see. He really is starting to get it now, but we haven't been able to find him that much. He's always pretty busy. This week was actually pretty unsuccessful, but we worked so hard. We have been talking to so many people and I think that we have found a couple chosen ones. Andrés has a baptisimal date for the 8th of December. Miguel had a baptismal date for the 8th but he didn't come to church this week so he’ll have to be baptized mas adelante. 

Our ward is struggling honestly here. Theres about 20 to 30 who come every week. There are 2 families that are really awesome though!!! La familia Velenzuela is so awesome. They always want to help us out. So please help the missionaries. It just makes the work flow so smoothly when there is good fellowshipping and member missionaries.

This week we had the Zone conference and I had to give my "last testimony" along with two others who are going home with me. I can’t believe that it’s all coming to an end. I’ve just loved this time here so much. I really love being a missionary!!! It’s the best. It’s true happiness! I’ll see you soon!!

Elder Reilly


No comments:

Post a Comment