Saturday, August 26, 2017

Rhett - Obligado week 3

Hola Fam,
Sorry but I have like no time to write so I'm going to make this short. But this week was incredible. Were able to see a lot of miracles. Two other Elders from our district stayed with us this week to do divisions and for a conference we had, so we were able to work with them a lot. We had 4 elders in our area for basically 3 days, it was awesome. We just went to new areas, contacting, and were able to find lots of new people to teach. My comp and I finally know the area pretty well now so now we have a good idea of how to work effectively here. There is a ton of work to do here!

This week we truly were led to some people that needed us. It was amazing to see how the Lord really is preparing people for us to teach. We had a lesson this week with a girl this week that's about 25 years old. We taught her a lesson about the Restoration and about how the same church that Jesus Christ established is on the Earth today. She told us at the end that she loved it and believes that she should be baptized. It was one of many experiences that was just crazy this week. I just know that the Lord is really mindful of us and that He part of this work! I love you all, have great week!
Elder Reilly


Me and my comp Elder Barrios

The best district in the Mish!


One of the roads in this giant area

No comments:

Post a Comment