Saturday, August 26, 2017

Trent - Almost 8 Months

Hola Everyone!

This week was really great. Our investigator Cynthia came to church and she loved it. She had a great experience and she has a baptisimal date for the second of September. We were guided to some really nice people this week. We were knocking doors at 8:30 at night because a couple appointments fell through, and we found this man named Hugo. He wasn't gonna let us in, but I stopped him and said "Give us ten minutes and we're gonna change your life." He let us in and we shared the restoration with this man he told us that he felt a little bit of hope for the first time in almost 15 years. It was so great. This Gospel really brings hope and happiness. It blesses the lives of all who live it. 

Everything is going well here in the Zone of Esquel. I'm loving the mission and feeling close to the Lord. My companion is a beast. We work awesome together and I hope we stay together this transfer. One of my best friends for sure. 

I love you and miss you all. I hope all is well. I pray for you every night! Till next week! 

Elder Reilly









No comments:

Post a Comment