Thursday, August 3, 2017

Rhett - First Week in Obligado!

Hola Familia,
I hope you all are doing well, I'm gonna make this letter short and sweet. First off I'd like to give a birthday shout out to Mum! Thanks for being such an awesome grandmother! So, I'm now in my new area called Obligado which is way out kind of in the middle of nowhere. There are a couple ancient ruins in our area but that's about it. I picked up my brand new missionary comp Elder Barrios! Hes from San Juan, Argentina and is super capo! He is super humble and has a strong desire to share the gospel. I'm excited to work with him. This new area is super big and me and my comp know nothing about it, so were basically just starting from scratch. It's insane; and I'm also the district leader so that's gonna be fun helping out the other missionaries here and getting them all fired up about the work. That's pretty much it for this week, but I know that we can have miracles happen here in Obligado. We are gonna talk to everyone, and just try and follow the spirit and I'm excited to see what will happen. I know that this work is the Lords work. Love you all!
Elder Reilly


Pictures next week sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment