Monday, January 8, 2018

Trent

Happy New Year!

It was so fun talking to everyone on Christmas! All the kids in the family look so big! It's gonna be so fun to see them when I get back!...We are still in the same area and living with the assistants. It's fun. One of the assistants, Elder Toledo, was my Zone Leader back in Esquel before I became Zone Leader! He's my really good friend. He's from Uruguay but he's learning English and he wants to go to BYU. His family told him that there's no work where they're at so he has to go to the U.S. I hope we can stay friends after!

Everything is great here in the new area. There's only one member in the whole area so we are just contacting and contacting and contacting everyone we see and knocking doors and doing everything we can to find new people and teach them. This transfer ends in a week so I think they'll change some things. I'll probably stay here with Elder Esplin and Elder Jeffris will go to another area. I'm excited! It was so great this New Year because President invited us to the mission home with the office elders and the assistants to eat dinner! It was the best dinner I've eaten in a long time haha. We were all there until like 11 at night just enjoying the time. It was sweet. 

I can't believe that I've been here for this long. It's crazy. The time is just flying by now. I'm so grateful for the mission. I LOVE that I can just dedicate EVERYTHING for two years. I've learned and grown so much! I wouldn't trade it for anything! I'm gonna kill it this second year with the Lords help!

Love you and miss you! I hope all is well at home! Vamos arriba! Till next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment