Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Trent

Hola a todos!

Today is transfer day and some pretty interesting things happened! I'm staying in the Neuqen Zone as Zone Leader with Elder Eslpin but we got moved to another area in the zone called Confluencia. We are in a trio with another Elder named Elder Salazar from Ecuador. President communicated to us that the reason he wanted us to go to Confluencia is because it's pretty much been in the tank for the last year. It has had very few baptisms and the members don't trust in the missionaries because some disobedient ones have passed through. He wants us to go in and change it all. We have to gain the confidence of the members so they start working with us and we have to find people to teach and just get to work. It's gonna be stressful and crazy but it's
gonna be fun too! I'm really excited to be in an area for a whole transfer and have some good time to just get to work.

Also in our area there's another McDonalds and there's Walmart! We're gonna go to Walmart today and see if we can find some cool stuff from the U.S. Should be fun.

The other day we did this service for a less active member and we got there and he told us we were gonna be digging a huge hole to put his water tank in the ground haha. Oh my gosh it killed us haha. We dug this huge 5 foot deep hole and we were so tired haha, but then the member made us an asado and it was super good so it was all worth it!

I love this time I have to serve God with all I have! feel like he gives me challenges and then teaches me and strengthens me and then gives me more challenges and then strengthens me and teaches me more haha. But it's great. I have progressed a ton and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Love you and miss you all! Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment