Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Trent

*Trent has not been sending a group email the last few weeks so these are just excerpts from his parents letters. 


Everything is great here. Elder Salazar just left today. He was doing great but got transferred to another area. Prez just called and said he needed him somewhere else so he went! We had a baptism before he went though! Una chica named Milagros. It was really great. Elder Salazar baptized her and I confirmed her. We keep going with the members and sharing stuff with them and inviting them to invite. This Friday we have an appointment with the Paredes Family with their friends. It's gonna be sweet. We are continuing to work on gaining the trust of the ward and getting them going. Sorry I haven't been writing the group letter mom! I have so little time! Ill try this week. Loving the mission! It's been flying by now.

I think I want to extend my mission until the 19th of December. That's the date my converts have set to go get sealed in Buenos Aires. If I leave from there the 19th I would get home the 21st. I'm gonna do it haha! I'll still be home for Christmas and school don't worry!

I LOVE missionary work! Its the best and it brings the most joy! Love you! Till next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment