Sunday, October 21, 2018

Rhett

Hey mom and dad!
Sorry I don't have much time to write today so this will be the only email sorry!!! But mom that is awesome that your scan came out clean, I like it!! You have been strong and I know the Lord has been watching over our family. Unfortunately we didn't have anyone come to church this week. There have been a lot of storms and rain here so it’s been a little difficult for them to make it out. But we really are trying and doing our part and it’s up to them and their agency to really choose and be commit to follow. But I like what you said dad about really testifying and telling them how important it really is to commit now. Salvation is at hand here, we can’t afford to waste time and let it pass away! We have really been trying and inviting every lesson, and I have been able to see how the Lord is opening many hearts and allowing them to accept a date. This week we were able to put a lot of baptismal dates down and we’re gonna work to putting more this week! Thanks for praying for them, I know the Lord is listening and He will help them to understand. I just really pray that we can have the spirit with us and be BOLD enough to help them really feel the truth!!! AHHH, my testimony has seriously grown so much from being here, I can’t deny that it’s true! Really I'm going to do everything I can, and if they don't decide to accept at least I know I did my part. I really like this scripture in 
Alma 26:11-12. But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.

12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.


God can do all things, there are miracles ahead!! MUCH love
Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment