Monday, October 22, 2018

Trent

Love ya and miss ya! Thanks for the sports update. Dang that’s so sweet that the Lakers have Rajon Rondo and Lebron James. Do they still have the Ball kid from California? I’m excited to see them when I get back. But for now I'm focused on the mish!

Everything is going great. Maria Elena came to church again and is progressing really well. She fulfills every committment so she will surely be baptized the 10th of November. Luis came to church again too. We explained really clearly to him the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the importance of true repentance and coming unto God with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. He could finally understand and now he's preparing himself to be baptized next month.

I love this work. Im just trying to be the best can every day! I’ll sprint through the finish and dive! Till next week!

Elder Reilly





No comments:

Post a Comment