Sunday, October 21, 2018

Trent

(excerpt)

There’s always moments we can take advantage of to share the gospel and there’s always people prepared to hear it.  This week was awesome! IRMA GOT BAPTIZED! I had the priviledge of baptizing her. I’ll send a pic. She is so converted to the Gospel and she will never fall away! She was just so full of joy when she got baptized and confirmed the next day. She was a former member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church and she received a testimony that our church was true though the Book of Mormon! She says she now knows what was missing! It was such a cool experience! I love being a missionary and getting to have experiences like that.Leo and Sole and Luis are doing good but they aren't ready to be baptized yet. We had to move their baptismal dates forward.

I love this work and I'm excited to SPRINT it out to the finish! Love ya! Till next week!

Elder Reilly





No comments:

Post a Comment