Monday, February 12, 2018

Trent - Emergency Transfer

Hey Everyone!

So this week I got emergency transferred to San Martin as Zone Leader right after P Day last week. A little crazy. I'm sad that I had to leave two baptisms behind in Confluencia but it will be fun returning to San Martin the most beautiful place in the mission! The weather is perfect and I'm ready to work! I have a new companion named Elder Johannson from Gilbert, Arizona. He's aweomse. I'm training him as a Zone Leader and he's super pumped!

The assistants told us that the San Martin zone has been dead for a while and that we need to get it back moving again. We came in with hardly any investigators so we're getting to know the area and just working hard and finding new people. It should be fun! 

Love you and miss you all! See you in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment