Thursday, February 1, 2018

Trent

It was another sweet week. We set 2 baptismal dates and found some sweet new people. Haha President called and just told us that we're gonna be babysitting another new problem elder for two weeks! Que Tal! I hope we can help him. It should be interesting. He's way worse than the first one haha! But we'll just work hard and drag him along. 

That's awesome about Regan and Dan! I'm so happy for them! That will be so fun! I'll stay faithful out here so everything goes well haha. That's so sweet about Trevor. A little sad that he's practice squad but sick that he'll get the bank and the ring! Is he rocking a mohawk or something?

Sorry for the short response! I have so little time this week! I love you very much! I won't stop till I drop dead in the street! I'm working so hard. Harder than ever! I committed to God that I would study better work harder and pray more fervently and it is tiring me so much but I can feel the difference! I'm so happy! I hope all is well! Till next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment