Monday, February 19, 2018

Trent

(Parts of his parents emails combined)

This week was great. Elder Johansson and I are working well together. We are getting along great and are already great friends. We teach well together and we have the spirit and we have the same vision. This is the official start of the new transfer, so now we have 6 more weeks to work hard! The ward is actually struggling here! A lot of people have gone inactive and it's sad. But, it has been really fun seeing the members again. They all remembered how I couldn't speak at all and they are all so surprised that I can understand them and speak so well now...hah it's funny! 

The work is going great here though. It's looking like were gonna baptize a couple investigators named Darci and Leo this week or the next so that will be great! 

Wow that is so crazy about mom! We will be so obedient! I will do everything I can to serve the Lord with EVERYTHING I have so that Mom can be strong and make it through and so that everything turns out ok! I know she'll be ok. God's got our back! LOVE you! Ciao







No comments:

Post a Comment