Monday, February 26, 2018

Trent

Hola Everyone!

Another week has passed in the beautiful San Martín! Love you and miss you all. I hope all is well at home :)

This week was actually a pretty difficult one. We had a lot of trouble finding people this week but thats ok because we are going to baptize two people this weekend: Darci and Leo. They both came to church with their dad too who is a member. Darci is really excited to be baptized but Leo still isn't 100% sure that he wants to do it so pray for him please! I Love working with families! Its the best thing to see the happiness the gospel brings to a family. Darci and Leo were actually some of my first investigators when I came to the mission in San Martín. They lived in my old area and now they moved to my new area and are ready to be baptized. And they remembered me! Haha but they told me that I am very different because now I can speak haha.

Man I'm so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel and the plan God has for us. It comforts me so much! I know that I can just work as hard as I can and give all I have to God and he will bless my family and me and he'll make everything ok! This scripture in Ether 12:4 is so true, " 4Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God. " The hope of a better world with my family makes an anchor to my soul and makes me sure and steadfast! I love you all! I hope all is well! Have a good week! 

Elder Reilly








No comments:

Post a Comment