Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Rhett - Awesome Week!

Hola otra vez!
This week was another great week. Probably one of the best weeks in the mission. My new companion is here and we are working really well together. His name is Elder Viveros. He is from Paraguay. He is super cool. This week we had a lot of really great lesson and I am starting to see how the gospel is helping people change and have more happiness in their lives.

I don't have much time to write, but I just want to say how grateful I am to be here in Paraguay. There is so much work to do here and so many people to find and teach. It is so great to see how the gospel can truly change lives. This week I was able to see that with some of our investigators. It just makes me want to work harder and share this message with everyone! Yeah... living the gospel may not be easy and it might be really hard to do sometimes but... Its worth it! There are so many blessings that come from it. The Savior is always at the door waiting to help us, all we gotta do is knock and ask! Love you all, have a great week!Elder Reilly

Espenola Familia and their neighbors




Victor showing his muscles


my new companion cooking some food for his companion haha

No comments:

Post a Comment