Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Rhett - Lets Goo

Whats up!

This week was a really good week. We had a lot of really good spiritual lessons. I am really looking forward to this coming week. Yesterday we had a zone conference with the President and his wife. It was super motivational. Towards the end we watched a video by President Eyring and Holland. I want you guys to watch it. Its called "The Atonement and Missionary Work." It is super good. The Savior knows what we go through in our lives and is always there for us every step of the way.

Unfortunately this week we didnt get any investigators at church. The power went out in the whole city the night and morning of, so a lot of people couldn't make it. We went and saw Victor on Monday night and he felt pretty bad that he didn't come. He is awesome. We told him that it is ok because he can come next week. He said back to us, "Yeah... but I just missed an opportunity." Super cool, he is progressing a lot in the gospel. I know it can bless his life. I am really looking forward to this next week. I feel my Spanish is a lot better now and I can participate a lot in the lessons now. I love this work.

Something cool I haven't written about in my letters. For the past 3-4 weeks, we have been teaching an english class every Wednesday. The first week we had about two nonmembers attend but now we have about 7. Its awesome, and its actually helping my spanish a lot too. The people we have been teaching are super cool. They seem really interested in the church too. I love it. Things are going great here, I am excited for this week! You guys are awesome. Thanks for everything. You are not alone! The Savior Jesus Christ is always there! He can help us through it all. Love you guys

Elder Reilly





No comments:

Post a Comment