Monday, April 17, 2017

Rhett - 4.17.17

Hola Fam!

This week was a good one. We didn't do much for Easter because people don't really celebrate on Sunday for Easter. We had a big lunch after church though with a member family. They are awesome, they cook for us every week. There is this stuff here called chipa, which is like a bagle with cheese in the middle. But during the week of Easter everyone in Paraguay makes and eats chipa. Haha so that was fun this week eating lots of chipa. Yeah...I'm actually starting to get a little fat haha. I'm starting to eat a lot more healthy now. All the members are saying that I look bigger than when I got here! Something else cool that happened this week. Two cousins from member families in our ward here just came back from their missions. One served in Peru and the other in Chile. They were awesome missionaries and have been helping us out a lot this week. They want to come to lessons with us every week. That will really help with the work here. One of them is seriously a beast, he was telling me different techniques and things to use as a missionary to help me and it was really good stuff. It motivated me a lot. The work was good this week though, We just need to get our investigators to come to church so they can be baptized! Its going good though! 

I just want to say that I love this work. Me and my companion are continuing to work hard to share this great message with everyone. I know this gospel is true and can bless anyone who finds it. I'm grateful for the opportunity to share the gospel with the people here in Paraguay. I hope you all had a great Easter! Love you guys
Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment