Sunday, April 16, 2017

Trent - Almost done with Training!

Hola Everyone!

As usual, I dont have very much time! But this week was really great!

We have been meeting with our investigator Edmundo a ton and he is progressing so much! He has a baptismal date for the 22 of April and he is really excited for it! He truly loves the messages we are sharing with him and I can see a change in him. He's so happy and that brings so much joy to my heart! Two weeks ago, we couldn't find him and we almost stopped visiting his house, but we didnt leave him behind because he is a precious son of God! And now, the Gospel is bringing so much joy into his life and he's going to be baptized! How awesome is that?! I truly love this work. There is nothing else that I would rather be doing than bringing souls to Christ! Theres nothing else that brings more happiness!

I have been praying constantly for the gift of charity and I can feel myself changing. I really LOVE the people here so much. Every person I see it's like I'm seeing my family. They are my brothers and sisters in God and I truly love them so much! I notice that as I devote myself completely to them and try to do all that I can to serve and help and talk with everyone and invite everyone, I am so filled with joy and with the spirit. I can feel my Father in Heaven guiding me. Things are truly brought to my mind to say so that I can touch the people's hearts and help them feel that our message is true. There really is nothing better than being a servant of the Lord. I love it!

Also, something cool that is going to happen next week...President Russell M. Nelson is coming to speak to our mission! On Friday a bus is going to pick us all up and bring us to Neuquen. We are going to stay in a hotel! Haha and we get free breakfast! I'm so excited to hear what an apostle of the Lord has to say to specifically our mission. I can't wait. 

I love you all and am so thankful for your emails and prayers!:) Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment