Monday, April 17, 2017

Trent - Stayed in a Hotel and Heard an Apostle!

Hola Everyone!

This week was really awesome:) The Lord is really trying to teach me a lot and he is guiding me in everything I do. It's a great feeling to know that I'm doing His work and His will. I can really feel that out here in the field.

Man the Lord has been preparing a lot of people for us this week. We were in the street talking with everyone and this girl just came up to us and was like, "Hey I want to know more about your Church and why you're here walking every day." As a missionary I was silently jumping for joy haha because that never happens. It was so awesome. She is truly prepared to receive us. Her name is Camila and the coolest part is that I have this unshakable feeling like I know her. I recognize her and I don't know why. I really feel like I met her before this life and I was sent here to Argentina to bring her the joy of the Gospel. 

Through impressions and feelings that I can't describe, I KNOW that I was guided by the Lord this week to where I needed to go and with what I needed to say. This is truly his work. He directs it. I am only his vessel. I feel like I've never been so in tune with His Spirit. I feel what I need to say and do and I know it's its divine guidance. Its truly a blessing and so comforting to know that I am an instrument in the Lord's hands to bring joy to his children.

So this week was crazy hearing from the PRESIDENT of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles! They bused us all to Neuquén in this giant bus haha. It was FULL to the brim with missionaries for like 8 hours haha. Then we all got to stay in a HOTEL! It was crazy. There was a nice shower with unlimited hot water and the beds were so comfortable. Never thought I would stay in a hotel in the mish. It was awesome. But even more awesome were the words from an Apostle of the Lord to our mission. He told us that in a world that is getting darker and darker, we need to shine brighter and brighter. He said that we were the Hope of Light in the world! Jesus Christ and His church are the only way to shine the light of happiness and joy! It was a really special message and I know it's true with all my heart because I'm full of that light right now and I'm sharing it with everyone! I love you all! SHINE THE LIGHT!!!!!

Elder Reilly









No comments:

Post a Comment