Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Rhett - Time Flies

Hola Familia!
I hope you guys are all doing well and had a great week! I want to start off by saying thank you for all the birthday wishes! I love all you guys and it's always great to hear how you are doing.

This week, not gonna lie was pretty difficult for me and my companion. Almost all of our investigators either weren't home when we went to visit or were working, or just couldn't visit with us. It was pretty sad to see and me and my companion were pretty frustrated and sad. But in reality we had 2 decisions to make. We could sit there, be mad, and take a nap, or we could go out and find some more people to teach who need the gospel in their lives. We decided to take option number 2 and went out and found more some people to teach. And I can say that the Lord is blessing us for our work. When we do the work of the Lord there are always people to teach. We went out contacting, house by house, and we were able to find some great investigators. People who felt lonely, or were having problems in their lives, PEOPLE WHO NEEDED THE GOSPEL IN THEIR LIVES. It has been a humbling week but actually one of the best for me to learn that there are always people to teach! The mission is seriously amazing. I am really starting to feel Heavenly Father's help in the work. I am starting to feel more and how the Spirit is working with me and allowing me to open my mouth. I feel like sometimes I don't know what to say while others are talking and then they turn and look at me and I just start speaking and the words flow. I know that that is the Lord helping me and that through the Spirit I can change the hearts of the people here in Paraguay and help them recieve this great gospel in their lives! Me and my comp are doing great. I love Elder Coello haha we are working really well together. He doesn't say a whole lot but loves to work and is super humble. In the lessons I feel like the people really can see the love we have for them!

Man... I just want to say that I know this is the work of the Lord. This gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of love. I know all who find it will feel God's love in their lives and have a desire to change and become better. Love you guys.
Elder Reilly




No comments:

Post a Comment