Monday, May 15, 2017

Trent - Happy Mothers Day

Hola Everyone!

What an awesome week! First of all, Happy Mother´s Day Mom! It was so fun talking to evryone and seeing all of your faces! All of the other missionaries said that I was gonna cry on my first skype, but I loved it! It didnt make me sad, it had the opposite effect! I'm so pumped to go share the Gospel and be directed and find the people who are prepared for me by the Lord! So thank you family for pumping me up!

Elder Sanchez and I have been working really hard and we have some solid investigators that are progressing. We set a baptisimal date for a girl named Camila for the 27th of May. She is so awesome. She has such a desire to learn and know if what we share is true. She has been reading the Book of Mormon daily and praying daily and bacause she has put in the work to search for the truth she has found it. She told us that she knows the Book of Mormon is true and we challenged her to get baptized after a really awesome lesson. We are going to have to get over the hurdle of her parents not being so excited about it, but we have faith the the Lord will work everything out for her good.

Man I just love this work. There's nothing better than seeing a person full of light because of the truth they have found. I have no doubt in my mind that this is the Lord's work. These are His children out here and nothing brings me more joy than knowing that I am helping them. Love you and miss you all! Till the next week!









No comments:

Post a Comment