Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Trent - Almost 5 Months out here

Hola Everyone!

Love you and miss you all. I don't have very much time to write, but just know that I had another great week. We are helping two of our investigators prepare for their baptisms. Camila and Edmundo. Camila is completely ready. She is reading the Book of Mormon and she told us she knows it's true and that she wants to get baptized. We are working with her parents so that they let her get baptized. She has such a sweet testimony and she was truly prepared by the Lord! Edmundo also has problems with his family. They don't want him to get baptized. He knows it's true. We are passnig by his house frequently to read the Book of Mormon with him and strengthen him. I love this work. I love seeing the Spirit change people. We all have light and when we do good things like go to church, read the scriptures, or serve people, our light grows. I've felt it and I've seen it out here. My light is shining and I just feel full of joy and love for everyone! Keep shining your light everyone! Love you and miss you all! Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment