Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Trent - First Week with the Mexican

Hola Everyone! 

It was another great week. Full of joy and miracles. I'm working well with my new companion Elder Sanchez. We found some new people this week and had every day full of teaching investigators. And what more can you ask for?

My new comp is not accustomed to walking as much as we walk here in San Martin haha. I've been having to drag him along a little bit and I'm not gonna lie it was a little hard at first having to be the super enthusiastic and excited all the time Elder. Haha but as I continued to be over excited and full of joy to animate my companion, I found that it actually filled me up. I didn't have to fake it so to speak. I was actually excited about everything we did and it was awesome! I started running a couple times just to be funny haha. Elder Sanchez didnt laugh that hard but it's all good haha. I love him. He's a great Elder and we're gonna work some miracles here in San Martin this transfer!

I love the mission! Ive never felt closer to my Father in Heaven. I find that as I dedicate every minute of every day to the service of Him and His children, I am filled with joy and never discouraged! I recognize the promptings of the Spirit and I know what I need to do and what I need to say. I wouldn't trade these two years to serve and grow closer to my God for anything. I hope I can help many others do the same! There's nothing better than being a servant of the Lord! I never want to leave San Martin! I love the people here so much and I want to serve and teach and baptize them all! 

Love you and miss you all! Hold it down in the States or wherever you are. Till next week!

Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment