Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Rhett - 06/05/2017

Hey Familia y Amigos,
I don't have much time, so I'm gonna keep it short this week but this week was a great one. Elder Coelle and I were able to follow up with a lot of our investigators and we are starting to see the fruits of our labors. We also were able to find some new investigators that are so prepared for the Gospel in their lives!

This week my testimony has strengthened a lot in the aspect of prayer. I have been able to see that Heavenly Father is always listening and can answer our prayers if we have faith in Him. It's incredible to think about how much the Lord really loves His children (us) and is so willing to help us if we ask. We were able to see some miracles this week with finding new investigators and helping them progress, and it all started with a prayer. I don't know why I haven't been doing this in the past, but this week I just decided to pray a lot more specifically. Literally, specific blessings that we wanted or things to happen. My companion and I prayed this week that we could find a familly that was praying for us. Literally the next day, I told Elder Coello that we should go visit a contact that we had contacted a week before. On the way to the house, when we were pretty close, I saw another house with the door open, and told Elder Coello we needed to contact that house. A lady came out named Mari. She told us we could come in and after meeting her, she told us that she was going through a really hard time and that she and her husband are split up right now. She told us that the day before she had reached a low point and was just feeling really down and made a commitment that she wanted to find God again in her life. Literally the next day we came to her door and she couldn't believe it. This just lets me know how the Lord really is listening and through him we can be a part of miracles. I love this work and am so grateful for the opportunity I've been given to bring the gospel to the people in Paraguay. I know Heavenly Father is listening and really can answer our prayers. Love you guys!
Elder Reilly

Zona Pora

No comments:

Post a Comment