Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Trent - Snow in Esquel

Hola Everyone!

It was a bit of a crazy week here in Esquel. It snowed a TON! ... and its freezing haha. I feel like I'm in Utah during the winter haha it's crazy, but different and fun too. 

Well the work here is going pretty well! We have two people that we are preparing for baptism in the next two weeks and we got a few more people who are almost at that point. I'm really excited to find and teach and baptize here in the Vineyard of the Lord! The field is white and ready to harvest and I'm ready to thrust in my sickle with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. 

Something that I have really been working on is being more direct with investigators and contacts and everyone so they progress. I really put it in practice this week. It was the first week and I didnt know anyone so I was so direct haha "sin verguenza". One of our investigators asked me where the other Elder went that was here before haha because he was easier. It was hilarious. But hey, now he's getting baptized in two weeks. I feel the Lord is strengthening me and trying to help me learn how to lead and be direct with this new assignment of being a trainer. I'm still loving this work and I feel very close to the Lord. Love you and miss you all! Till next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment