Thursday, July 6, 2017

Rhett - Ohh Say Can you see...

Hola Familia!
First off, I just want to say Happy Birthday Mom! I am so lucky to have the best mom in the world as my mom. I hope you have a great day mom! Also, happy fourth to all you Americans out there!

This week was a little slow but a good one. We had some really good spiritual lessons. One of those was with our investigator Dani. This week we were talking with him about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We explained to him about about how the same authority that Jesus Christ had to do miracles and form his church is on the Earth today. That authority has been restored to the Earth through prophets. Today in our day we have that same authority and can trace it all the way back to Jesus Christ! It was an awesome lesson and the Spirit was definitely there. We were able to put a baptisimal date with him for the 22nd of this month. I am super pumped for him and to help him prepare for his baptism.

Something cool that happened today for Pday. For 4th of July tomorrow our zone and another zone planned a 4th of July party. We cooked hamburgers, and the hermanas cooked brownies, cookies, banana bread, and even cheesecake! Haha it was pretty crazy how they managed to cook all of that haha. The zone leaders also managed to find root beer and we had root bear floats. Haha I havent had American food like that in a while so that was pretty nice. Also I had to keep the Reilly tradition alive...so me and another Elder had a little watermelon eating contest after. Haha that was the most food Ive eaten in a long time... That was super fun though and cool to celebrate 4th of July here in Paraguay.

To end off I just want to say that I love this work and the opportunity I have to share the gospel with the people here in Paraguay. I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored on the Earth today! I love you all. Have a great 4th of July!
Elder Reilly

Sorry But I will have to send the pictures next week cause I forgot my adapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment